Replay the February 25 Webcast, hosted by SAP North America. Learn how one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies is using SAP Application Interface Framework on a worldwide scale.
Discover how Boehringer Ingelheim leveraged the strength of the SAP Application Interface Framework (AIF) tool to streamline the integration of critical and complex data for more than 40,000 employees in a global environment.
Hear firsthand from Boehringer Ingelheim on:
- How SAP AIF allowed the implementation team to focus its efforts on refining the business requirements rather than building code
- How the company is using SAP AIF to monitor the interfaces and automatically alert functional users when issues occur
- How the framework promotes reusability and knowledge transfer
- How changing business requirements can be easily adopted
- How the achieved data quality in the local systems is extremely high thanks to the mapping and validation functionality of SAP AIF
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
11:00 a.m. EST/8:00 a.m. PST